RERA Registration No. Crest - UPRERAPRJ151; The Suites - UPRERAPRJ2373; Evoke - UPRERAPRJ2126; Park Lane - UPRERAPRJ16697 Windsor - UPRERAPRJ16712; Presidential Villas UPRERAPRJ13203 - Villa Category V2, V3, V4, and V5 in the project Presidential Villas are being marketed as Exquisite at Godrej Golf Links. Details available at www.up-rera.in. Master Plan bearing no. PLG/BP-3459/vol-2/253 dated January 13, 2017. Building plan bearing number PLG/(BP)/3914/181 dated January 25, 2017 and PLG/(BP)/ 3090S/7995 dated October 28, 2016.
Site Office Address: Godrej Golf Links, Plot No. REP 1, Sector – 27, Near Pari Chowk, Greater Noida (Township)
Godrej Golf Links is a township being developed by A R Landcraft LLP, ('Developer), where Godrej Properties Limited is one of the partners. The Developer has availed construction finance from ICICI Bank Ltd. (“Lender”) by mortgaging the Township with it. NOC shall be provided by the Lender as and when required. In order to avoid any confusion, please note that the Park Lane at Godrej Golf Links is approved as “Cluster C” in the master layout plan for the Township and Tower A, B, C & D shown in marketing plans are approved as “Tower B2, C1, C2, B2”respectively in approved building plan of the project. Further, the Project “The Suites” forming part of Township is approved as ‘Residential Cluster B’ in the master layout plan for the Township and Tower 1, 2 and 3 shown in marketing plans are approved as ‘Tower D’ in approved building plan of the Project. Project Godrej Windsor at Godrej Golf Links is approved as “Cluster D” in the master layout plan for the Township and Tower A, B, C & D shown in marketing plans are approved as “Tower B2, C1, C2, B2” in approved building plan. * Flexi 20:80 payment plan means customer pays 20% of the Total Sale Price before the completion of super structure and remaining 80% in instalments after completion of super structure. The customer pays 5% of Total Sale Price (“TSP”) as application money on booking date and another 5% of TSP within 7 days from booking date. Thereafter a binding agreement (“Agreement”) shall be executed upon the payment of stamp duty and registration charges payable by the customer. Then the customer shall pay 10% of TSP within 60 days from booking date. Remaining 80% of TSP in instalments after the completion of super structure such as, 15% of TSP on completion of super structure, another 15% of TSP on completion of internal plaster, 20% of TSP on completion of Flooring excluding the wooden flooring, 20% of TSP on the application of OC and 10% of TSP on the offer of possession of the unit to the customer. Stamp duty and statutory charges extra as applicable. $The Developer shall provide furnishing which includes ACs in all rooms, Modular Kitchen and Wardrobes in Master Bedroom which shall be given to the customer at the time of possession. Benefit to vary basis project and unit selected. These furnishing shall not form a part of the defect liability under the Agreement. The Company makes no warranty, representations or guarantee regarding the quality, sustainability, liability arising out of use of any product in these furnishings. The Customers are advised to apprise themselves of the necessary and relevant information of the offer prior to making any booking decisions. #The assured rental payback denotes advance rent for 12 months, which will be offered as a one-time discount and reduced from the total consideration amount at the time of booking. This contains artist’s impressions. No warranty is expressly or impliedly given that the completed development will comply in any degree with such artist’s impression as depicted. T&C Apply. All specifications of the apartment shall be as per the final agreement executed with the Developer. The official website of Godrej Properties Limited is www.godrejproperties.com. Please do not rely on any other website.