Godrej PrimaOkhla, Delhi
Available on Request
Imagine an address that could redefine the skyline of South Delhi. One with a stature that towers far above the rest and a copper crown that graces its head. One that comes from intricate design and a deep understanding of what luxury truly is. An address that takes even the air you breathe to a whole new level. An Address that serves as your calling card, Welcome to luxury’s truest landmark. Welcome to "Godrej Prima".
Living at Godrej Prima, you'll always find yourself in good company, with the finest parts of South Delhi such as Greater Kailash, New Friends Colony and Defense Colony merely kilometres away
- Master Plan
- Unit Plans
₹7.50 Cr. onwards
GST, AMC, IFMS & other charges additional*
Amenities That Bring Happiness & Joy Everyday
Located in South Delhi, Godrej Prima offers amenities of great luxury. With a boutique clubhouse housing prestigious brands, an elevating spa experience and concierge services, live the extravagant life.
- Swimming Pool
- Party Terrace & Multipurpose Hall
- Luxury Spa & Salon
- Concierge Services
- Sports Zone
Extend the prime of your life in the immaculate lap of luxury with Godrej Prima.
Swimming Pool Deck
Know more about where your future lies. Download the product kit now.
What neighbours have to say
Mr. Sambudha SenPrincipal Architect - S. SEN AND ASSOCIATES
“We were looking for a modern, well-constructed and professionally managed apartment community in south Delhi. Coincidentally Godrej South Estate was launched and we booked a 2 plus 1 BHK apartment on the Complex. What influenced our choice was primarily the Godrej brand which for years has stood for reliability and fair dealing. What greatly impressed us was the Design, layout of the flats and extensive landscaping and a slew of community facilities which would form part of the development. On successive visits to see the progress of work we saw advanced and rapid construction techniques being followed. Pollution control and other environmental measures are also being envisaged. Last but not the least, we had a great interface with the Sales, relationship executives and the support staff who were unfailingly polite, helpful and supportive.
We are now eagerly waiting for completion and handover of our dream apartment. Congratulations to the entire ‘Team Godrej’.”
Mr. Vijay Kumar SinghCivil engineer and Managing director of Deekay Buildcon Pvt Ltd
“The presentation of your project was very informative and the CRM team was very cooperative. I am very happy with your qualitative service. I am very satisfied with Godrej's service.”
Site Address: Plot No.B-319, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi Godrej South Estate ("Project") is being developed by Godrej Vestamark LLP, where Godrej Properties Limited is a partner.
All specifications of the apartment shall be as per the final agreement executed with the Developer. Customers are advised to apprise themselves of the necessary and relevant information of the Project prior to making any purchase decisions. The official website of Godrej Properties Limited is www.godrejproperties.com (http://www.godrejproperties.com). Please do not rely on any other website. *GST, IMFS, AMC & other Charges Extra.
Upon the payment of 10% of total sale consideration and stamp duty and registration within 30 days of booking, a binding agreement to sell (“Agreement”) shall be executed in favour of the Purchaser. The purchaser may choose to avail financing of up to 75% of the total consideration under the subvention scheme approved by ICICI Bank subject to the loan eligibility of the Purchaser. The Developer is merely facilitating financing options for the Purchaser without any obligation or responsibility towards the funding or the loan eligibility/disbursement. 5% is the application money , 5% of the total sale consideration with 30 days from the date of booking, another 10% within 60 days from the date of booking, 10% of the total sale consideration on the completion of 3rd floor, 10% of the total sale consideration on the completion of 7th floor, 10% of the total sale consideration on the completion of 15th floor, 10% of the total sale consideration on the completion of 27th floor, 10% of the total sale consideration on the completion of terrace, 10% of the total sale consideration on the completion of flooring (except wooden flooring), 10% of the total sale consideration on the completion of installation of lift, 5% of the total sale consideration on application of the occupancy certificate and 5% of the total sale consideration on offer of possession.
Get in touch
If you would like to know more details or something specific, feel free to contact us. Our site representative will give you a call back.