The corporate governance framework is based on an effective independent Board, separation of the Board's supervisory role from the executive management team and constitution of the Board Committees, as required under law.
The operations of the company are managed under the directions of the board within the framework set by the Companies Act 1956, the Listing Agreement with the stock exchanges, and the Articles of Association of the company. The Board is also governed by the internal codes / procedures prescribed within the company from time to time.
1) Code of Conduct for the Board of Directors and Senior Management click here
2) Letter of Appointment with Independent Directors Click here
3) Whistle Blower Policy/Vigil Mechanism Click here
4) Policy for determining Material Subsidiary Click here
5) Policy on related party transactions Click here
6) Policy on Corporate Social Responsibility Click here
7) Familiarization Programme for Independent Directors Click here
8) Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information Click here
9) Archival Policy Click here
10) Policy on Determination of Materiality of Events Click here
11) Familiarization Program Details Click here